Affordable Commercial Modular Building Space
Modular office buildings and portable sales office trailers continue to help small, medium, and large businesses transform the flexibility of their operations. Vanguard’s commercial modular buildings will help your leading-edge business stay agile in a competitive market and adaptable to broadly fluctuating economic conditions. Our high quality, affordable modular buildings, offer space and flexibility that other building construction options just cannot provide.
Modular Floor Plans and Prefab Building Design Options
From small portable office buildings to large office complexes, our commercial modular building experts will listen carefully to your office facility requirements and partner closely with you to identify the modular floor plans and industrial building design that best suits your need. Our team is dedicated to listening because we understand that pre-defined space solutions do not solve every business’s expansion space, swing space, or new construction need.
Customized Commercial Modular Constructions
Practical, quality, and attractive prefab relocatable buildings provide fast and affordable swing space or expansion space on temporary foundations for immediate office building space. In contrast, customized permanent modular construction is an excellent option particularly if your business needs to match existing structures, fit into a community with strict architectural requirements, or wants to leave an unforgettable impression on clientele. Quality, speed, and affordability are characteristics both temporary and permanent industrial modular office buildings share in common.
Sustainable & Green Modular Building – A Better Option for Building
Modular construction continues to be a front-runner in the field of green building practices and sustainability through off-site operations that result in efficient and responsible inventory control, material reuse, and automation of tasks. Sustainable modular building construction projects minimize waste, maximize material usage, and promote adaptability and reuse.
Examples of Commercial Modular Buildings Used by Different Industries
- Emergency & Disaster Response
- Waste Management
- Recycling Centers
- Waste Haulers
- Sales & Service
- Commercial & Residential Real Estate
- Equipment & Automobile Sales, Service, & Rental
- Ship Building
- Household & Living
- Basic & Commodity
- Life Sciences
- Specialty Chemicals
- Consumer Products
- Public Transportation
- Port Authorities
- Airlines & Airports
- Rail Transport
- Over-the-road Hauling
- Bus & Limousine Transport
- Amusement & Entertainment
- Amusement Parks
- Event Facilities
- Sports Arenas
- Golf Courses
- Speedways & Racetracks
- Mining, Concrete, & Quarries
- Rock Quarries
- Concrete Batch Plants
- Sand & Gravel Quarries
- Hot Mix Asphalt Plants
- Commercial Building Contractors
- Residential Builders
- Biotech & Pharmaceutical
Here are some of the portable commercial office building options we typically provide for our clients:
- Construction Offices
- Sales Offices and Sales Centers
- Administrative & Management Offices
- Security Offices
- Modular Labs
- Scale Houses
- Break Rooms
- Modular Restrooms
- Locker Rooms
- Training Facilities
Dispatch Offices – When you partner with Vanguard Modular you will benefit from:
- Complete control – If you want a custom design, we will create the exact modular sales office, administrative offices, executive offices, or retail office floor plan for which you are looking.
- Professional finishes – Both the interior and exterior of your prefab modular offices will reflect your business’ culture and clientele: from purely functional to elegant appearances.
- Durable quality – Modular sales offices, executive offices, retail stores, and administrative offices completely comparable with conventional construction in their quality, durability, and longevity.
- Comprehensive amenities – Our prefab modular offices are complete with full electricity and plumbing with options for security features and connectivity.
Vanguard Modular Building Systems services much of the eastern portion of the United States including:
- New York
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
To speak with one of our experienced modular building consultants, fill in the request a quote form below. The nearest office will connect you with the modular building consultant in your area.
Take a moment to review our project portfolio and sample floor plans for modular-built options for your business.