Vanguard’s modular classrooms buildings and other education facilities are the perfect solution for handling your school’s enrollment fluctuations and overcrowding. Temporary portable classrooms, ready for active learning and collaborative student engagement, can be installed and removed whenever necessary. If you are looking for something longer term, permanent modular education buildings can be installed as stand-alone buildings or as additions to existing school buildings, supplying additional classroom space as you need it.
Enrollment changes can pose a significant challenge for both public and private institutions, weighing heavily on the financial and operational resources of your school system. We are experts at helping educators find the right balance between adding classroom space and the cost of that space.
We are experts at helping educators find the right balance between adding classroom space and the cost of that space.
Our clients typically include these categories of educational institutions:
- Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- Private Schools
- Colleges, Universities
- Technical Schools
- Public Schools
- Charter Schools
Our modular school buildings have various layouts that can be configured for the specific type of learning environment your school system requires to best develop your student population whether it be student-centric, blended learning, flipped classrooms, traditional learning, or other progressive learning environments. With our modular educational buildings you’ll find:
- Open spaces eliminating distracting physical barriers
- Energy efficiency options that can include: lighting, programmable thermostats water heating options, customized window & door options, roofing options, and insulation options
- Technology Ready for: connectivity, smartboards, projectors, charging stations, server rooms
- ADA compliant handicap restroom facilities and other accessibility options as needed
- Safety options that can include: security and surveillance systems, badge entry systems, safety glass, and access controlled vestibules
- Interior and exterior durability
- Soothing colors and pleasing aesthetics