Commercial Modular Office Buildings – Affordable, Flexible, Green & Sustainable Building Options
Your business is moving, growing, and changing rapidly – requiring you to expand with quality professional space. Commercial modular buildings are a smart solution to your changing business needs. With commercial modular construction, you can scale your business quickly, keeping your people operating at maximum capacity and your profits flowing.
Types of Modular Office Buildings Supplied
Consider the modular alternative advantages to traditional construction and choose the right type of mobile office building for your company expansion needs:
Whether you want temporary portable office space for a few months or a custom-designed modular office building to permanently expand your business’ footprint,Vanguard Modular Building Systems has the modular offices you need.
We can work with you to layout and design a custom-built prefab office building, or you can select from our fleet of used modular building solutions.
Your modular office building can be as large or small as you need: from a single standalone salesroom to a multi-story modular office complex, complete with reception areas, conference rooms, and cafeterias.
Medical & Healthcare Modular Office Buildings
Healthcare is a rapidly expanding business and that can require expanded space – fast! Our Modular healthcare and medical buildings provide a flexible and affordable way for medical companies and hospitals to alleviate overcrowding.
Whether you are an individual physician seeking assistance, an architect representing a large health system, or someone in between; Vanguard Modular can partner with you to develop an affordable modular concept and make your medical building design a reality.
Modular Medical Buildings are Suitable for Use as:
- Behavioral Health Facilities
- Urgent Care Clinics
- Primary Care Offices
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Dental Offices
- Veterinarian Offices
- Ambulatory Care
- Physical Therapy Offices
- Wellness Clinics
- Outpatient Surgery Centers
- Dialysis Facility
Permanent vs Temporary Modular Office Buildings
Understanding the difference between permanent vs temporary modular buildings:
- Temporary modular medical office buildings can be installed and removed whenever necessary.
- Permanent modular healthcare office buildings can be swiftly installed as stand-alone buildings or as additions to existing medical complexes or hospitals.
Permanent Modular Medical Offices
- Permanent modular healthcare buildings will help you reduce patient wait times and overcrowding through expansion of an existing facility or installation of a stand-alone medical care building
- Permanent modular medical buildings can be installed up to 50% faster than through conventional construction so your healthcare facility can begin generating revenue faster
- Permanent modular buildings for healthcare are not only fast; they are high quality and can help you save money.
Temporary Mobile Medical Office
- Fluctuating space requirements can pose a significant challenge for healthcare businesses. Modular office buildings are affordable way of solving this problem
- Where you once faced the challenge of overcrowded buildings, you may now face the issue of under-utilized facilities which cost time and money to maintain.
- Temporary relocatable modular medical offices are the perfect solution for handling ever-changing space requirements.
Modular construction can substantially reduce costs and construction time, while providing single- or multi-level structures that meet or exceed state and national building codes. Permanent modular construction is as durable as traditional construction and is designed to withstand heavy daily use.
When you partner with Vanguard Modular, you will benefit from:
- Custom modular buildings – You needs are unique and we will work with you to cater to every need. We offer specialty modular buildings for you medical and healthcare office requirements.
- Complete control – If you want a custom design, we will create the exact modular sales, administrative, or retail office floor plan you need.
- Professional finishes – Both the interior and exterior of your prefab modular offices will reflect your business’ needs, culture, and clientele: from purely functional to elegantly furnished.
- Durable quality – Modular sales offices, retail stores, and administrative offices are indistinguishable from conventional construction in their quality, durability, and longevity.
- Comprehensive amenities – Our prefab modular offices are complete with full electricity, plumbing, security features, and connectivity.
Vanguard Modular Building Systems services much of the eastern portion of the United States including:
- New York
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
To speak with one of our experienced modular building consultants, fill in the request a quote form below. The nearest office will connect you with the modular building consultant in your area.
Contact a modular building professional at 1-877-438-8627 or Request a Quote for a professional, durable, and customized modular commercial or medical office space.