We work with Pennsylvania clients to build and install temporary and permanent modular offices classrooms, and specialty facilities across the state of Pennsylvania including: Philly, Scranton, Williamsport, Harrisburg, Pittsburgh, and all other areas of the state.
Vanguard Modular is prepared to provide you with a customized space solution, from the I95 corridor in southeastern PA to the Burgh in Western PA.
Custom Permanent Modular Buildings
Our Pennsylvania permanent modular building projects include: prefab classrooms, dormitory buildings, modular office buildings and numerous other types of specialty facilities. The majority of our permanent modular building projects, both single and multi-story, are turnkey modular facilities where we partner with our clients from the design phase through the construction and closeout phases, including all the related site work.
Preleased Portable Modular Buildings
Have an immediate space need or a tight budget? Vanguard Modular Building Systems maintains a substantial fleet of used portable modular buildings such as classrooms, temporary office trailers, and medical. Our affordable fleet of temporary buildings is carefully maintained to ensure each portable building is available for quick delivery throughout PA.
Modular Building Financing
Our experienced team, from the local sales representatives to the hardworking site crews, is dedicated to delivering each customer’s space expansion project on time and within budget. Speaking of budgets, Vanguard Modular understands that everyone has different needs when it comes to financing modular constructions. Some clients have large budgets and are primarily concerned with attaining the highest quality. Yet others successfully managing tight budgets may be more focused on value and affordability. For this reason, Vanguard employs an experienced finance team that is wholly committed to working closely with each of our clients in selecting the customized financing option that suits their particular need.
More Reasons to Consider Modular Construction
- High quality educational institutions are causing Pennsylvania college dorm buildings and university dormitories to fill up fast. When you need to expand and build a custom Philly area dorm or new Western Pennsylvania dormitory, consider the advantages of permanent modular dorm buildings which include: compressed schedule, high quality, environmentally friendly (Green), and affordable. Vanguard Modular has the expertise to precisely execute multi-story dorm building projects and single-story dormitory building projects to either your specifications or the design we partner together to develop to address your student housing space need.
- Whether you are in the Lehigh Valley or Erie area, affordable temporary classroom building swing space can be obtained quickly when you select modular building construction.
- We will provide a quick response to your local Pennsylvania project from the Poconos across PA Dutch Country to Pittsburgh. We are experienced in all types of Pennsylvania modular building relocations and can address your need promptly with our affordable modular relocation services.
- Build a flexible classroom addition, a cafeteria building, office space, or additional restroom facilities to an existing building anywhere in PA. Give us the privilege of beginning to work through the modular building project design with you today! We have the experience and resources to make your custom modular building a complete success!
- Do not slow down your construction plans just because winter is coming! Minimize or virtually eliminate costly winter weather delays on your Pennsylvania expansion plans by selecting Vanguard Modular to partner with you in completing your modular building project. Site construction contractors from Southeastern PA to the Twin Tiers must face the Mid Atlantic’s harsh winter conditions from start to completion. Modular building construction allows for the production of the modular units within the controlled environment of factory facilities. While site buildings stand dormant awaiting a break in the cold and snowfall, your modular buildings could be complete and ready for quick delivery and installation.
Move forward with your construction plans by calling 877-438-8627 or requesting a quote.