Give Used Modular Buildings A Second Glance
Used modular buildings offer everything from small portable toilet trailers to large classroom and office buildings, providing you with the flexible expansion space options you need to run your business, school, or medical facility.
Vanguard Modular recently introduced www.vanguardmodularusedbuildings.com, a custom website specifically designed so you can quickly and easily search our extensive pre-leased fleet and find the affordable used modular building you need. You’ll have the opportunity to search by state, desired square footage and usage type, whether it be a classroom, medical building, office building or assembly room.
Here we outline several reasons why a business or school might choose to purchase or lease a used modular building:
- Quick Delivery – Used modular buildings are already built and waiting to be delivered and set up.
- Affordable Pricing – Used modular building pricing is much more flexible than new building pricing because dealers already own the units and because they are just that…used. It’s basically the same concept as used cars being more affordable than new vehicles.
- Savings Beyond Pricing –Architectural design and production take time and cost money, but used modular buildings provide a simplified alternative because the buildings are already designed and built.
- Lease Term Flexibility – Similar to the benefit of affordability in used modular building pricing, dealers are able to offer greater flexibility with regard to shorter lease term length options. New buildings often require a longer minimum lease term.
- “See” The Building – Customers have the option to visit the actual building they would be getting before signing a contract. Used buildings are available for viewing and selection prior to entering any contractual or financial commitment.
- Avoid Initial Depreciation – Everyone knows that when you buy new you pay a premium and at the moment you take possession of the item it becomes used, commanding less market value. Used modular buildings allow clients to avoid the initial depreciation that occurs in the transition between new and used.
- Customize For Less – Because a client is paying less for the building itself, they can leverage their savings to add customizations and upgrades.
- Delivery And Setup Financing – When leasing a used building it is much easier to get approved by a dealer for financing of the delivery, set-up, and other one-time charges. This allows the clients to keep their cash and pay for these items on a monthly basis over the term of the lease.
- Perfect Credit is NOT Required – Leasing or purchasing a used building does not require an impeccable credit record.
Save time and money with low cost used portable buildings and attentive service. Check out the inventory of Vanguard Modular pre-leased modular buildings and search for the option that best suits your project’s unique needs.