Vanguard’s modular classroom buildings and other educational facilities are the perfect solution for handling your school’s enrollment fluctuations and overcrowding. Modular school buildings and educational facilities offer a variety of space solutions that can be installed quickly, often costing less than conventional construction. Temporary portable classrooms, ready for active learning and collaborative student engagement, offer the flexibility of being installed and removed whenever necessary. If you are looking for something longer term, permanent modular education buildings can be installed as stand-alone buildings or as additions to existing school buildings, supplying additional classroom space as you need it.
Enrollment changes can pose a significant challenge for both public and private institutions, weighing heavily on the financial and operational resources of your school system. We are experts at helping educators find the right balance between adding classroom space and the cost of that space.
Modular school buildings & educational facilities are often used by these institutions:
- Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- Private Schools
- Colleges & Universities
- Technical Schools
- Public Schools
- Charter Schools
You may be able to get a modular school building without going out to bid! Learn More About Piggyback Contracts and Cooperative Purchasing Agreements.
Our modular school buildings have various layouts that can be configured for the specific type of learning environment your school system requires to best develop your student population whether it be student-centric, blended learning, flipped classrooms, traditional learning, or other progressive learning environments. With our modular educational buildings you’ll find:
- Open spaces eliminating distracting physical barriers
- Energy efficiency options that can include: lighting, programmable thermostats water heating options, customized window & door options, roofing options, and insulation options
- Technology Ready for: connectivity, smart boards, projectors, charging stations, server rooms
- ADA compliant handicap restroom facilities and other accessibility options as needed
- Safety options that can include: security and surveillance systems, badge entry systems, safety glass, and access controlled vestibules
- Interior and exterior durability
- Soothing colors and pleasing aesthetics
- Affordable and durable construction
Prefabricated solutions expand further than just modular school buildings – Attractive, durable, and functional modular spaces can also be customized for:
- Press Boxes
- Break Rooms
- Locker Rooms
- Administrative & Management Offices
Vanguard Modular Building Systems services much of the eastern portion of the United States including:
- New York
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
To speak with one of our experienced modular building consultants, fill in the request a quote form below. The nearest office will connect you with the modular building consultant in your area.