Modular Office Buildings are Affordable & Attractive
Permanent & Portable Office Building Construction Solutions
Modular office buildings, from Vanguard, are attractive, fully code compliant, and climate controlled. Whether you need temporary or permanent office space, our modular office buildings are constructed to the same structural standards as conventional office buildings. You will find that our temporary modular offices provide a great solution for short-term relocatable office swing-space; and our custom permanent modular office buildings are constructed with a high level of craftsmanship, built for longevity.
From a couple hundred square feet, to well over twenty thousand square feet, temporary and permanent modular office buildings are both built off-site in sections, and then delivered to your site for installation. The off-site construction process helps you get your commercial building established fast, with less mess and disruption.
You may be able to get a modular office building without going out to bid! Learn More About Piggyback Contracts and Cooperative Purchasing Agreements.
Modular Offices for Leasing and Sale
Lease or purchase your modular office building from Vanguard Modular and you can be sure that your organization will be thrilled with the result. We enjoy working closely with clients like you, to build and install the perfect solution solving your office space overcrowding, expansion, and swing-space challenges.
It is important for you to know that modular office buildings still require proper construction planning, permits and regulatory approvals. Not to worry though, our experts at Vanguard Modular Building Systems know how to help you through each step. Our team knows that every project is unique and that is why you will find that we customize your modular office building project for you and your business.
Types of Modular Offices:
Consider the modular alternative advantages to traditional construction and get the type of modular office building for your company expansion or swing-space needs:
Whether you want temporary portable office space for a few months or a custom-designed modular office building to permanently expand your business’ footprint,Vanguard Modular Building Systems has the modular offices you need.
We can work with you to layout and design a custom-built prefab office building, or you can select from our fleet of used modular building solutions.
Your modular office building can be as large or small as you need: from a single standalone salesroom to a multi-story modular office complex, complete with reception areas, conference rooms, and cafeterias.
What Else Do I Need to Know?
- When leasing a modular office building, there will be costs associated with the delivery and installation as well as charges to remove the building at the end of the lease.
- Be sure to properly maintain your office building because it can help protect you from damage charges when the building is returned at the end of your lease. This maintenance checklist is an excellent guide for proper modular building care.
- Leases can be renewed.
- Lease payments will not reduce the residual amount of the building, but rather you are paying for the use of the building only.
Medical & Healthcare Modular Office Buildings
Healthcare is a rapidly expanding business and that can require expanded space – fast! Our Modular healthcare and medical buildings provide a flexible and affordable way for medical companies and hospitals to alleviate overcrowding.
Whether you are an individual physician seeking assistance, an architect representing a large health system, or someone in between; Vanguard Modular can partner with you to develop an affordable modular concept and make your medical building design a reality.
Modular Office Medical Buildings are Suitable for Use as:
- Behavioral Health Facilities
- Urgent Care Clinics
- Primary Care Offices
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Dental Offices
- Veterinarian Offices
- Ambulatory Care
- Physical Therapy Offices
- Wellness Clinics
- Outpatient Surgery Centers
- Dialysis Facility
Permanent vs Temporary/Portable Modular Office Buildings
Looking for a temporary portable office building? We provide new custom modular offices, and also have a used inventory for convenient low-cost options.
Looking for a new custom designed modular office building? You have come to the right place. We work closely with your design professional to build the modular office building you want to your specifications.
Understanding the difference between permanent vs temporary modular buildings:
- Temporary modular medical office buildings can be installed and removed whenever necessary.
- Permanent modular healthcare office buildings can be swiftly installed as stand-alone buildings or as additions to existing medical complexes or hospitals.
Permanent Modular Medical Offices
- Permanent modular healthcare buildings will help you reduce patient wait times and overcrowding through expansion of an existing facility or installation of a stand-alone medical care building
- Permanent modular medical buildings can be installed up to 50% faster than through conventional construction so your healthcare facility can begin generating revenue faster
- Permanent modular buildings for healthcare are not only fast; they are high quality and can help you save money.
Temporary Mobile Medical Office
- Fluctuating space requirements can pose a significant challenge for healthcare businesses. Modular office buildings are affordable way of solving this problem
- Where you once faced the challenge of overcrowded buildings, you may now face the issue of under-utilized facilities which cost time and money to maintain.
- Temporary relocatable modular medical offices are the perfect solution for handling ever-changing space requirements.
Modular construction can substantially reduce costs and construction time, while providing single- or multi-level structures that meet or exceed state and national building codes. Permanent modular construction is as durable as traditional construction and is designed to withstand heavy daily use.
When you partner with Vanguard Modular, you will benefit from:
- Custom modular buildings – You needs are unique and we will work with you to cater to every need. We offer specialty modular buildings for you medical and healthcare office requirements.
- Complete control – If you want a custom design, we will create the exact modular sales, administrative, or retail office floor plan you need.
- Professional finishes – Both the interior and exterior of your prefab modular offices will reflect your business’ needs, culture, and clientele: from purely functional to elegantly furnished.
- Durable quality – Modular sales offices, retail stores, and administrative offices are indistinguishable from conventional construction in their quality, durability, and longevity.
- Comprehensive amenities – Our prefab modular offices are complete with full electricity, plumbing, security features, and connectivity.
Vanguard Modular Building Systems services much of the eastern portion of the United States including:
- New York
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
To speak with one of our experienced modular building consultants, fill in the request a quote form below. The nearest office will connect you with the modular building consultant in your area.