How You Can Determine if Vanguard Modular is a Good Fit for You
Your time is important, so this information will help you quickly determine whether Vanguard Modular is a good fit for your need.
Give yourself peace of mind, and let’s see if we are a good fit.
Your Space Type
- You need a building space that is not a private or multi-family residence
- You are not looking for a pre-engineered steel building
- You do not need an 8’ or 10’ wide mobile trailer
Your Building Type
- Your building space need is larger than 600 square feet
- You need a ceiling height of eight feet or less
- You require either standard or custom building constructed with wood frame or steel and concrete construction
Your Property Location & Ownership
- You currently own or lease the property where the building will go
- You will be on another organization’s property doing work for a period
- Your site location is in a state along the U.S. East Coast or Gulf Coast (Not sure? No problem, view our entire service area)
Your Space Need
- You are opening a new location
- You need more stand-alone short-term or permanent space at an existing facility
- You need temporary space during renovations or other project
- You want to replace an old building
Your Desired Transaction Type
- You will need the building space for more than 6 months, and want affordable lease payments
- You want to purchase a building that offers the best value, effectively balancing price and workmanship quality
- You want to finance your building so you own it at the end of your lease
- You want a project schedule that works for your need
- You want affordable pricing, but cost is not your only deciding factor
- You want responsiveness
- You want a quality building with no hassles
- You want a building solution designed for your specific need
- You want experienced modular building professionals who are looking out for your best interests and provide helpful guidance and resources
- You want awesome service before, during, and following your building project
- You want a company that stands behind their product and services
- You want individualized attention that is focused on solving your space problem, not just a sale
Modular buildings are quick to construct and install, but you are still undertaking a building construction project that requires an experienced dealer partner to help you make the project an amazing success. Making the right choice will be the deciding factor which creates a smooth and pleasant modular construction experience you will want to tell others about.
After reading these evaluation items, we trust that you will have a much better feeling about whether Vanguard Modular Building Systems is a good fit for you.
Request A Quote to get started today! There is no obligation.